Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Day 171/365 (February 5, 2009)

I got my hair cut... it needed it because it was starting to look not so good. It is not a good idea to cut it after a few days of thinking your hair is too long because you say to cut it much shorter than you intended. I absolutely love how it turned out but i had a mild panic attack after it happened at first.

Emma was grooming herself and her claw span was impressive!

Later that night i went to do laundry and even though i wore a hoodie with the hood up two people recognized me! The first was the mother of the cute little boy from the last time, and one was someone i went to school with which was even more amazing since she was outside walking by and saw me through the window. It was nice having the little reunion/catch-up!

No comments: