Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day 232/365 (April 7, 2009)

(click to see it bigger)
I should probably add Sasha to the tagging list since i know she reads this blog

Anywho today was a productive day (well that is in the eye of the beholder.) i updated like two weeks worth of this blog and was grateful that even though i wasnt writing the blog, i was uploading the pictures and writing the tags so everything (for the most part) came flooding back when i finally began to type!

i also watched some Charmed which i really do love and caught up reading Devons photo blog which is where i saw this picture so i decided to do it too.

i had discovered yesterday i couldn't find my camera so i went on a mission today and i cant find it in the apartment which frightens me since i know i couldnt find it in my bag right before i got to sasha's so i am afraid it somehow got lost in duane reade, on the subway, or by avenue q. i have always taken pictures every day, even before i started this blog and i keep wanting to reach for it to take a picture and can't. this leaves me feeling like a piece of myself is missing and i had some awesome pictures on my 4 GB memory card that are also missing with it :( i mean i NEVER take it out of my bag unless i am taking a picture, uploading pictures, or charging my battery. the last time i had seen it i was showing a picture i had taken of jordan and fred to her and krysta. i thought i had put it back in my bag after (which unless i find the camera here somewhere that means i did) but that is why i am thinking it must have come out of my bag on one of my outings yesterday without my noticing either by me somehow pulling it out or someone taking it out. but if someone took it out then why didnt they take my wallet? so that is why i think i accidentally pulled it out somehow :(

But in happier news (aside from that) i actually had a pretty good day. i have always noticed for the last 4-5 years that my bedroom is a reflection of my emotional health. the more chaotic i feel my life is the more disasterous my room gets. i generally hide my true emotions from people because there is just something about me that wont let people see me when i am not more than happy, so if you see that i am not more than happy that either means i trust you immensely or i have just gotten to a really really bad place and cant hide the true feelings anymore (which is a bad sign in my opinion, but anywho i digress). so even if i seem all chipper and happy out and about if you see my rooms and there are clothes everywhere and things not put away it is pretty safe to assume that i am not happy. well at some point today i decided that i was in a cleaning mood and i put things away (though i still have some things to put away but they are hidden tidy like until i am ready to deal with the mess and mayhem of organizing my playbills and tickets) and swept hardcore... i was quite proud that when i finsihed sweeping my room there actually wasnt that much that needed to be swept up!

then i got ready to go out and run a few errands. first i swung by the bank to do some depositing and then i headed downtown. since i was at the bank of america that is on 145th and something i took the A train since it was right there, and when i got off at 59th to transfer so many trains came but never the C and i didn't want to be late so i just walked to 51st St. this however turned out to be a good thing because the walk was so nice (even though it was still slightly chilly.) then i waited outside the Wicked SD for Kyle Dean... yea um i of course ended up being early since that is my MO and there is nothing like feeling like an uber creepster hanging by a stage door like that. i gave him the thing i was giving him and we chatted for a bit then because i enjoyed my walk there i decided to walk back to 59th st to go to whole foods since i wanted to make pizza and for some reason can't find pizza dough in any other store! i mean i love whole foods but i HATE how long the line always is... anyway i found my dough, picked up some delicious mushrooms, and an onion... then i waited for like 10 minutes to pay!

after i walked out the store i was feeling in such a good mood and still felt like walking so i walked to the 72nd station instead of having to transfer from the 1 there... i might have walked to 96th since i was enjoying myself quite much but i got hungry and knew it would take some time to prep the pizza.

i got home and started getting the pizza ready, i heated up the oven with my pizza stone in it, stretched out the dough, and then before i put on the pizza sauce i had cut up some of my mozzarella in strips and put them in a ring around the pizza then folded the dough over... i totally made my own yummy stuff crust pizza! (take that pizza hut!) then i put on the soauce on the cheese was so soft and yummy i couldnt shred it on my grater so i had to chop it up, then i put on the onions and fresh garlic i had chopped up and placed the mushrooms all over the top (mushroom and onion is my fave pizza topping) and i put that bad boy in the oven using my handy parchment paper! i cleaned up my mess and did dishes while it cooked and then enjoyed some yummy pizza... though i had to let all the moisture from the mushrooms drip off first! when i went to put away my leftovers i discovered that not only my camera is missing but my favorite tupperware set is too!

Eventually after eating that and watching some will & grace, and tuning out some boring news show since nothing was on at the time, i got to watch cupid. i saw the show last week and thought it was super cute, and had a fun discussion with kavin and nina in kavin's FB status... though because of my FB status i learned that this show was on (with different actors) in 1998 with like the same characters and premise... it failed, hopefully this one doesn't but i wonder why they would bring back a failed show without changing much?

then i wrote this blog to hopefully not fall behind again and did some online research for a trip i know i can't take but want to real bad!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay! Everyone I tagged did it!