Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Day 237/365 (April 12, 2009)

once again the day started off with me being not important because my mom had to play chaffeur and by the time i could do the errand i needed to do i decided that i probably shouldn't even though i end up regretting it. i should also note randomness at thinking i saw anthony delongis (was a part of highlander) on a show so i IMDBed him to check up on it and it wasnt him but i saw it said iCarly and i was like huh? well leilani was over with s for a bt and put TV on nick and who did i see? anthony delongis on an episode about fencing of course.

eventually we went over to my uncle's again for easter dinner and i had lots of fun playing with Leilani and one of my favorite party favors when i was younger... those toys that are plastic and you turn them inside out and they pop up... turns out if you put them on something on their side they get some amazing distance!

eventually we sat down for dinner and some wicked yummy food... my favorite was the asparagus! and my mom and i had cheeseburgers because we hate ham. then had some more hoodsies and cake from the day before. Afterwards we watched part of a Wicked bootleg DVD because my mom wanted to see parts of it and i couldnt bring my computer on this trip and she doesnt have a dvd player at her place. then we moved on to the Rent: Filmed Live on Broadway DVD which i got for easter... sadly we didnt get to finish it but at least she saw a good part of it. it still made me teary-eyed, i just have to learn it will always have an emotional impact on me no matter have loser-ish i look, therefore it will only be watched in the presence of other people i trust.

then i headed over to my auntie margaret's and did some tax stuff and spent some time chatting with her which was nice and then my mom picked me up and we went to my aunt debbies for a bit then back to my moms place.... i packed everything up, watched lots of tv, had stalker cuddling with me again, and couldnt sleep.

No comments: