Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Day 246/365 (April 21, 2009)


The first part of the day was spent doing alot of job applying, and watching fred and tucker play so well together until tucker decided today was his day of sleep. I prepared my dinner for the night... homemade mac and cheese and i added onions to it and it has monteray jack cheese in it as well as the usual cheddar. I just ate some and it was yummy! (this also means i did a bunch of dishes.)

eventually i got dressed and headed out (with tucker) to sasha's just to hang. It is pretty fun walking with tucker since everyone is basically fawns over him. When i got to sasha's i was pleased to find mackenzie and matthew there as well as krysta. AFter krysta took hom out and the rest of us talked and watched some youtube videos. eventually the boys left and it was just sasha and i. as much as i love going out and doing things it really is my favorite to just hang out and talk and stuff.

Finally it got late so i headed home since i had to actually cook my dinner. I found krysta here already which shocked me and we ate some of the mac and cheese and i have been watching tv and playing online.

At one point sasha and i were talking and she was like all people are not the brightest bulbs and i was like but i am pretty brought most of the time and she was all yea but i dont really count you as a person.. ROFL! (not completely verbatim since it was a little while ago but funny nonetheless!

The picture above is me with her High School Musical Gaby bear. i was chilling on her bead and asked Gaby a question and she didnt answer me, and i was like Gaby is just here for moral support... we laughed, and i cuddled with the bear and that is where this picture came from.

Sasha also told me about this water game assassination thing that i REALLY want to do, like it sounds beyond amazing!

No comments: