Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 236/365 (April 11, 2009)

Continuing in the pattern of nights passed i had a hard time falling asleep and then to make matters worse when i sleep over at my mom's i get the worst sleep once i do because the bed is so incredibly uncomfortable and i toss and turn as my back wakes me up in pain. the night before i had asked my mom to wake me up by a certain time because i had a personal errand to do, and then i set my alarm because i figured she wouldn't wake me when i wanted because she never does. she of course didnt wake me and i accidentally set my alarm for a pm wake up instead of an am wake up. well by the time i had woken up not only was it much laer than planned she had forgotten i had said i needed the car and of course made chaffeur plans since she is the official family chaffuer which i think is wrong since she is being taken advantage of. if i had gotten up as planned i could have done my errand and been back for her to play door mat, but i wasnt and of course when faced with family guilt the needs of everyone else comes above her daughter that she is lucky if she sees three times a year... but why should i be put first?

anywho eventually i ended up over at my uncle's house for the first birthday party and was surprised at how many of the family came to it and the ones from the father's side of the family i didn't know. there was this one little girl that i didnt know and she was just soo incredibly cute, and i got quality time with tessa, the birthday girl, and leilani, and my aunt kathy.

after lots of time, cake, and hoodsies we ended up back at my moms place and i got dinner made even though we werent hungry. later we did eat and i watched lots of tv and once again couldnt sleep!

No comments: