Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 254/365 (April 29, 2009)

Word(s) of the day: Not Hot, Kinda Chilly (awesome!)

The day began as being one of the best in a while! By the time i got home last night it had cooled down to my perfect temperature, so it was glorious when i woke up! I also got sleep... like real honest to goodness soul healing sleep for the first time in a really really long time. (maybe a month!). I slept from 2 until 11, with one minor wake up from loud barking and Krysta trying to pet emma who was curled up right next to me.

I ended up sewing my second favorite pair of pajama pants since i had ripped them the last time  i wore them and i really thought i wasn't going to get around to doing it and they would just remain with a whole in an uncomfortable spot and i would forget and wear them... but thankfully i motivated myself!

Today also seems to be the everything is going to happen on May 8 day. I told paula i would goto new rochelle and help with dennis' birthday party, dawn will be here, and now my cousin ewa is seeing if she can come here that day. However i know for certain dawn will be here, and i will go to paula's. I wont count on ewa being here until i actually see her in person since she never ends up coming :(

i had a big plan for the day and a big old monkey wrench was thrown in them, but i ended having lots of fun this way too! So what ended up happening is i got a call from Mark letting me know Mitch was on for Matthew, so...

I left the apartment with lots of stuff in tow, including one very cute puppy. I went to NWS and bought the tickets for the night, met with Krysta to drop Tucker off so he could go to his vet appointment, and then went to Kim's. It sounds easy but with a ginormous suitcase also in tow that has pizza making supplies in it... not so much. I got to Kim's and was able to spend a little over an hour there playing with her puppy who is seriously adorable and sweet. The funniest thing i noticed is one of her chew toys is a stuffed puppy which i find kind of a weird wrong, but it is quite cute and funny so i guess it is ok, and she has a ton of others to play with too! Eventually i heard a sublte tap tap tap at the door and let susie in and we were able to hang for a bit before i had to leave.

I went back uptown and met mark in the courtyard and we went to chipotle to get dinner... so much yum! so expensive though really should stop going there, or just order like three things of guacamole and eat that since that is my favorite part... i LOVE guac so much!

then we went over to NWS and saw Altar Boyz. Mitch did a super great job as matthew and was so "supa cute." I think that my hiatus was a good idea, even though i still kind of feel like i need a little bit more of a break, but that wont happen since i am seeing it next week. Though i did find things funny and the "blooper" was a good lol moment. Where one of the altar boy "freaky robes" got caught on a light as lee was exiting the stage and he did a very good luke improv to make it funny. i also played a little game in my head with church rulez that made me laugh alot.

then we hung around a bit after the show, and went on our way. we spoke for a while outside the entrance to the 1 train. Then i came home and watched some tv and wrote this and chatted with Krysta for a long while when she finally got home... looking forward to tomorrow! oooo i also finally remembered to put my applesauce in the freezer for a little bit so i could enjoy that because i love to eat almost completely frozen applesauce!

No comments: