Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day 243/365 (April 18, 2009)

Fred was my best buddy today! he followed me everywhere i went and kept cuddling with me. I went to Path Mark and bought some much needed groceries and baking supplies. then i came home and napped. On the way i found a new 99 cent store that was all kinds of awesome.

I made cheese soup and had way too much of it, then i began baking the red velvet cupcakes and the cake to make it into the balls, and the cookies for Kyle Dean. By the end of the night i did a ton of baking and a ton of cleaning! At one point i also got bit by the hardcore cleaning bug and did a crazy cleaning spree on the bathroom, living room, and floor in my room.

I also consumed way too much sugar from the cream cheese frosting, and cake i tried, and ice cream i had had earlier. I also think red velvet cake is extremely messy and turns everything red, even water from the tiniest bit if crumbs... so annoying! The M&M cookies tasted so great made with Dark Chocolate M&Ms!

Emma also has decided that my underwear "bin" thingy is her new sleepy time spot... uncool!

No comments: