Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 346/365 (June 28, 2015)










the day started out slow and ended up confusing but lovely in the end. It was rainy so that eliminated most options. I almost want with Sasha and Karen to Maine for the day but when I realized they were planing on being gone all day and not just a few hours I didn't want to leave my mom alone for that long and also miss out on cousin fun. Unfortunately that turned the day into a bit of a disaster at first because by the time I realized that I missed the chance to go on the train ride with the cousins and got stuck in the unit for quite some time. I did go up to watch the train pass by, which caused people to stare at me standing in the rain waiting for the train to come, but then the cousins came back and we headed to the pool. Spent more time in the outdoor hot tub which was even stranger since it was raining.

Then after we all came back and met up again with Sasha and Karen then we went to eat at a restaurant. It was pretty cool because they had a play room for kids! They messed up my order though so my meal turned out to be a disaster. I ordered a burger and sweet potato fries. The fries came out perfect but the burger was far too pink for me to eat, so the waitress took my whole plate and when she brought it back she proudly exclaimed we gave you fresh fries. The thing is the burger was so-so and the replacement fries were burnt so i couldn't really eat them, but didn't want to send those back too.The only good thing was the discovery of the grilled avocado with a corn tomato thing on top.

Then we all headed back to the unit for the night.

No comments: