Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 363/365 (July 15, 2015)














I popped out the free Wahlburgers truck to get the free burger which was pretty tasty, then back to work. Then when I was done i sped over to drop something off to Shetler Studios, then raced back home. Saw Pip for a hot second before changing, gathering my things, cleaning my foot since I stepped in dog pee and heading out to Sasha's car. Then I made my way to Doylestown, PA.

I left early to allow for traffic and getting lost, only turns out I hit no traffic and didn't get lost so I got to town super early! It had not started raining yet so I was at the Park. They have this super cool castle that is the playground for children that little Tamra was super jealous of! The picture does not do it justice because it does not show how ginormous it was and how many things it had to play with and cool slides. After i got out of the car the heaven's opened up so back in I went. I did however end up getting lost trying to find the rain location. Once i found it I made a failed attempt at finding a place for a quick bite so I killed some time in the car then headed in.

There were so many tweens and little kids and they were so excited for the concert. They were going on about how they had the best seats and they hoped that they could go onstage and that they would sing One Direction. Diane and MaryAnn ended up coming as well.

The concert was so fun and cute. I won't lie I got a little teary eyed hearing Travis and Jesse sing again, and glad I was filming it. My filming game started well with my tripod but then people kept getting up to dance and slowly i was like what ever so not my best filming work. They ended up doing an encore of a One Direction song, the one that made the young kids lose their mind and that ended up being a fun filming moment because i went to the edge of the stage like a boy band concert would have that was being broadcast... some fun angles and shots of the crowd wanting to high five them. Some of the kids did get to go up on stage and Jesse betrayed me by pulling Diane up and not me claiming it was because I was filming... tripod dude! haha oh well.Mike was also lovely and the other guy Marshal did a good job. In short The Boy Band Project was a hit!

After the concert I pulled out my poster and played the role of fan girl, and we took a few pictures. It was so nice to see Jesse again and

Then home I headed, sadly got lost on the way home and had to go through an extra toll, womp womp. Then Sahsa and I watched Big Brother before I headed off to bed.

No comments: