Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 355/365 (July 7, 2015)



Went to work then to trader joes and my jenny appointment. Then i went home to drop off my food and relax for a touch before heading out . I was meeting up with Megan and Hope for dinner at the Sugar Factory so I went 90 minutes early to put our name on the wait list. Then i went to kill time at a Coffee Bean until meeting with the ladies. good thing i got there when i did to put our name in because we still had to wait until 8:15 for a table!

We got a Berry Bliss goblet which let me tell you was no joke! so much stronger than the one i got last time! It was nice having a ladies night and catching up with Megan one last time before she moves back home to Nashville... gonna miss her!

When our evening was over w headed home and Hope and I had a lengthy much needed conversation about my life on my stoop. Unfortunately while we were doing this some creepy guy came over and was harassing us and planted a kiss on hope's very unwilling cheek. If Philippe had been there instead of random dude working at Brazil Brazil I know he would have helped us.

Earlier in the day had especially bad texts with the roomies about our moving situation and Sasha telling me things like just get over it.... that doesn't really work for people.

I also spent a good portion of the day trying to locate an emergency piano player since the one who was supposed to play tomorrow bailed.

No comments: