Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 356/365 (July 8, 2015)


Went to work then went to Staples to meet up with Joey N. and Andrey to copy some sheet music. Joey was so late but time wise we ended up being okay and he thankfully found a piano player who could come help us. Though at the end of the session she sprung a very high price on us that she hadn't disclosed before so that was pretty much highway robbery!

Then we headed off to the rehearsal studio and spent the next two hours rehearsing with various people. It was pretty incredible hearing the songs come to life in person and got me so excited/less worried about the concert. However Joey N. and I went to a Starbucks after to plan some more stuff that basically made me crazy worried again about different things!

When I got home I made more yummy zoodles for dinner.

Fred is a goofball.

No comments: