Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 360/365 (July 12, 2015)












I woke up pretty sore, and took my bed sheets off so they could be washed... color seeped through and now my mattress topper has pink spots, oops! Thankfully after my shower only my inner thigh muscle was sore. ALso found Fred sleeping in my underwear drawer...

After i showered and went with Karen to FAO Schwartz to meet up with Karolina, David, James, and her mom, since it is closing soon. we explored and tool pictures and it was nice to see them, but then i was so hungry i thought i was going to drop and i had concert stuff to do. I ran to the office and ate a lunch there then met up with Joey N. and his guitarist and we copied some sheet music at Fed Ex. Then back to my office to scan it. Then we walked/took a cab to the rehearsal studio. Had a really good rehearsal and then i went to Pinkberry to use my reward. Tried their new flavor blueberry and it may be my favorite... like it didn't need any toppings on it, delicious!

Then back home and The Cunneely crew came over so James could meet the kitties. Charlie fled as soon as they walked in the door and hid until a half hour after they left before coming out. Fred however is a trooper and took it in stride. James loved him and was so bouncy and kept screaching happy screaches every time he saw him and even got to pet him for a tiny moment which rocked his little world.

After they left i finally ate dinner and some tv before heading to bed. I really should stop watching Ghost Whisperer while trying to sleep..

I also did some massive laundry!

No comments: