Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Day 343/365 (June 25, 2015)






















Went to work, then caught the Davenport softball game. They were playing On the 20th... which turns out Andy Karl is on the team... that was fun to watch. Turns out no Lola, then I headed home and got myself ready for the Big Brother Premiere!

I got myself to Hoboken with no troubles and met up with Danielle and Sasha (not my roomie). It was at the Wicked Wolf which was a cut bar on the waterfront with a great view of the city. The night was so fun. We watched house guest play beer pong, had a little dance party with rachel and brandon and Zach. Cody and Derrick were there along with Chef Joe, Elissa, and Portia. Couple others i didn't recognize and Gina Marie. We she came in she had like an entourage trying to clear the way, hilarious... I just wanted to shout Fuh Nick while posing for a picture with her. I was all over one of Rachel's persicope which was nifty. I let Zach use my phone charger. It was just lovely all around. Then i made it home by a reasonable time which was nice, thanks to some guy holding the door open for me because the Path is weird!

Also during the event they threw out little Big Brother Rubber Duckies and if you caught one you won something... well due to a flip flop and high seat situation i ended up falling as i tried to dive for one... which i got! then sadly i did nothing with it, but at least I got one!

No comments: