Thursday, July 16, 2015

Day 361/365 (July 13, 2015)




Went to work for a good chunk of the day. had more texts with the roomies about moving plans and really i just want to give up, there is no point any more.

After i went to training which was pretty stupid since it hurt to move, but it was a good session. I used the foam roller on my sore various leg muscles and some of them hurt so bad tears almost happened.

Then I met up with Kim for the Hamilton first preview lotto... holy crap! There were probably at least 700 people there no lie! Lin came out and made a quick sweet speech. I give them credit because they were super organized and efficient. They so have a wristband policy which sucks because you can't just help your friends but in this case I totally understand because they are trying to prevent scalpers. Ran into a bunch of other people i knew there too, and after we lost Kim and I had a tiny catch up before I headed to Trader Joes.

Turns out Monday is their 2nd busiest night (after Sunday night). Honestly they should have made a line just to get into the store because the line was so long it wrapped all the way around to the dairy, through where the shopping carts usually are and down by the fruit to curve all around itself. I was in line for 30 minutes! It was so hard to move and think in there but they also have their line situation organized and they even refunded me the money for the two bags of dead broccoli i discovered the night before without my having brought them in!

Then i went for my Jenny appointment early so I don't have to squeeze that in tomorrow.

Came home, put groceries away, and then i made more yummy zoodles.

I also found out Sara Bareillis tweeted about the concert, woo!

No comments: