Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 15/365 (August 1, 2014)






I ended up obnoxiously early thanks to my Peapod delivery coming at 6:40 am even though it was not supposed to arrive until at least 7, but I got the driver approaching text at 6:28 am, so I was wide awake this morning. I decided to try a peach recipe i saw the other day and it was tasty, but not filling for a breakfast. Basically you have the peach, put in a touch of butter and brown sugar/cinnamon then cook until the peach is tender. It was delicious just not filling.

Went to work in the morning, then headed home and did some baking. I made cupcakes for Elle in Heathers since they are closing in a few days, then I made cake pops in the shape of something from the movie Wish I was Here. Making cake pops on a very humid day proves extremely difficult! I even crafted those cupcake inserts

I had issues getting the pictures from my phone so they are screen caps

No comments: