Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 16/365 (August 2. 2014)







It was a long but fun day. I got up early and rushed Bullets Over Broadway where i met some lovely people I spent the morning speaking with. Once I had my tickets I headed home and got ready to go on a roommate adventure.

Karen, Sasha, and I left the city and went shopping at the wonderful AC Moore and Walmart. We also went to a pick your own vegetable farm where we found giant zuchinnis. They could be lethal weapons and it was 6 for $5! We also picked our own wonderfully juicy peaches... yum! There was a horse just roaming around and she was very nice. She only wanted me for the peaches I was caring, but its all good!We also went to Sasha's mom's house to have a visit with Pip.

Once we got home there was some foodage and then I headed out to see Bullets Over Broadway. Stage Door was a mad house but I am a pro so I was right up front without having left before curtain call was over. There was this gentleman who kept pressing up into me though and it was on purpose so I finally exploded at him (politely) and told him he needed to give me some personal space and not push up into me. It was crazy but no one else was pushing or shoving, only him. Zach Braff was so nice when he came out... le swoon! He thanked me for the cake pops and said I made some people backstage very happy.

I had issues getting the pictures from my phone so they are screen caps

No comments: