Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 38/365 (August 24, 2014)



I was woken up on Sunday by a phone call from my mom,. Normally this would upset me greatly, but it was to tell me that my cousin Samantha had gone into labor! Quite a bit early, but not dangerously early... so I spent a good part of the next few hours on baby watch!

I also ended up watching Lola for a few hours. We did some coloring and crafting and she helped me make snickerdoodles which I ate far too many of! Lola set Fred up with the "Santa mouse" so he could have something to cuddle with while napping. I tried moving Fred off the table so she could have more room but he just hopped right back up, and Lola didn't mind at al since she loves him so much. I also did three loads of laundry during the day and made my bed... it is so nice to get into a freshly made bed!

My newest cousin Xavier Michael was born and he is adorable, so I am now figuring out how I will get to MA this weekend to meet him. I learned with the last coupe of babies how it breaks my heart to not see them as soon as they are born, so I am not going to make that mistake this time.

Then i met up for drink with so friends at Bourbon. It was nice chatting in a low key environment and I drank way too much water! After I got home I watched the Veronica Mars movie on HBO Go before going to sleep. It was a really good movie, glad I finally watched it!

No comments: