Thursday, August 14, 2014

Day 27/365 (August 13, 2014)


I rushed Pippin this morning in the light rain. Luckily i didn't have an issue because of where i was. I feel bad for the people in front of me who didn't realize that it was 1 ticket/person and they couldn't get tickets for their friends.

Then i went off to work, and had training before coming home to shower before Pippin. Tonight at 7:45 they dimmed the marquees of all theatres to honor Robin Williams life/career. Normally i dislike the LED marquees but in this case they served a higher purpose. It was touching to be on W45th. So many people were standing outside to wait and when they dimmed people began clapping. I thought it was sweet but I myself couldn't clap because it seemed awkward but he was remarkable and will be missed.

Pippin itself was wonderful. One of the best performances I have seen so far and there were some familiar faces back which meant so tricks I missed so that was nice!

No comments: