Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Day 23/365 (August 9, 2014)





Today was such a fun and wonderful day! The beach is NOT my friend! I hate sun, sand, and sea water but what Sasha and Marty wanted to do was go to the beach so that is how we spent the morning. I had water shoes and they said there were no fishies in sight so I gave in to peer pressure and actually went in the water, then Sasha, Marty, and I made a sand castle while Karen watched on from afar.

Then we popped into Marty's to change into non-each clothes and made our way back out to Old Orchard Beach to go play mini golf at Pirate's cove. Sadly I lost to Marty but i did get a hole in one on the first hole!

Then we went a chocolate shop to see the world's largest moose made out of chocolate. Lenny weighs in at 1,700 pounds! He also has some bear cub friends, and one of those weighs 300 pounds! This store also had some lovely salt water taffy that I stuffed my face with!

Then we sadly had to drop Marty back off and we made our way out doing some more shopping. On our way home we called the hotel and asked for a restaurant recommendation and we were told a bout this place called Bufflehead. It was absolutely adorable, had a view of the water, and some really lovely food. Then we went back to the hotel and watched TLC of course!

No comments: