Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Day 26/365 (August 12, 2014)



I had so much to do at work today because I was gone the last 3 business days... playing watch up! I also popped out for a bit to run a fun photography errand and heard some fun songs.

After work it was off to Trader Joe's for some much needed grocery shopping so I don't starve! I've been trying really hard today to get back on track health wise. It has been a really bad slippery slope/downward spiral the last month or two. I haven't been using my fitness pal or weighing myself. I just feel blah. If it weren't for all the time i spend at the gym I am sure I would not fit into my new clothes. I don't care about weight as a number as much as how I feel. I don't feel good about myself anymore and that needs to change, I need to take control back so I can feel better. That is my promise to myself!

CHarlie has been extra clingy since we got back... and both he and Fred have a way of trying to make us feel like we are starving them... this is them holding vigil by their food dish for a bedtime snack. Please note there is actually still food on the dish... just not enough for them to be happy!

No comments: