Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 37/365 (August 23, 2014)




It was an early morning for me since I had not gone to bed until 4:30 am, but I woke up to have breakfast and tend to some things before Karen and I tried the Matilda lottery. We actually both won, but I was called first. Christopher Sieber is really just outstanding with everything he does. He is a major favorite. Our little Matilda was so adorable and I thought edgier than the other two I gad seen. When she came out for curtain call she jumped and had such a triumphant look on her face it made my heart melt. The one who played Nigel was also so stinking adorable and the Bruce was my favorite. He had so much spunk and pizzazz!

Once Matilda was over I rushed to meet with Ellyn to get her keys and a bus pass then headed out to NJ to watch Lola for the evening. That kid just makes me so happy. She turned herself into "Silverella" by wearing only silver from head to toe and then she sung about all the colors. She was very excitedly showing me her place (even though I had been there before) and eventually she got ready for bed and we read from a pop up The Wizard of Oz book that had the most wonderful pop ups... it was really cool! Then she laid down for bed. I headed home when her dad got back an stopped and finally tried frozen yogurt from Off the Wall... it was enjoyable but Pinkberry is still my favorite. Then I met up with Ellyn to give her back her keys and finally went home. I then crashed faster than I have in a wicked long time!

No comments: