Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Day 36/365 (August 22, 2014)





I got up surprisingly early considering how late I came in last night! Then it was off to work, then home to watch Lola... Only it turned out I wasn't watching Lola so it just ended up being some down time before heading to the gym before meeting Travis for my training session. I also got to open up my favorite toothpaste... it is Crest and full of cinnamon wonderfulness! I have looked high and low for it and thought they stopped making it until I found it in Maine! I also went to Grand Central because they were doing a "picnic in Vanderbilt hall" They had fake grass and picnic tables set up, then had the casts of Pippin, Motown, Cinderella, and Chicago come perform. I found out about it last minute because Ari tweeted she was doing it. It was enjoyable and this cut dad/little girl were right by me and their conversation was melting my heart. I really do need to see Cinderella though because I love the music so much!

Training was rough as always, but I always push through. Travis tells me that I am tough which always makes me chuckle because aside from this I am so not... I can't handle pain so I end up a whiny baby when sick or hurt, but I don't let that affect me during training and do whatever he tells me to do. I then hobbled home and thought I was in for the night until I saw that Mom Salem was in NYC. She is someone truly special to me. She had a major impact on my life and I haven't seen her in like 9 years or so. She was only in town for a few more hours so at 10 pm I hopped in the shower, then headed down to her hotel to meet her. We went to a rooftop bar and chatted and caught up on each other's lives before heading down to Mostly Sondheim. We ended up staying there until 3 am! It was Colleen and Eric Krop and Brian J. Nash and she had a blast! As we were leaving Eric shouted "I love you" haha. Then I dropped her off at her hotel and headed home. On the way I ran into Imani, so we chatted for quite a bit before finally both heading home... by the time I got home it was 4 am, and I still had to get ready for bed!

No comments: