Thursday, June 25, 2015

Day 342/365 (June 24, 2015)


Since it was too hot yesterday to bake I popped into the evil cookie place to bring day old treats so they could have something. I also realized i forgot my breakfast and lunch at home which sucked!

I ate a few cookies and felt sick, oops! We had a very long meting over the day and I had to duck out early because of training. I was also starving since I didn't have lunch so I ate two bananas and was feeling very stressed because of all i needed to do.

Turns out that was a winning combination because i was a beast during training. I plowed through everything and Travis even had to add stuff not planned from his list, and had time to stretch! I mean i did 20 jump squats with out stopping!

Then i went home and tackled my massive to do list (which grew after photo was taken) and I knocked everything off except the clouds for the rainbow because I broke the rainbow and had to fix it... need to come up with a plan B... then we watched the premier of BIG BROTHER!!!!

No comments: