Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 105/365 (October 30, 2014)



Today turned into a crazy busy day because of the fact I am going to be selling baked goods at a Halloween party! The morning started with a brainstorming sessions with Sasha about what my Halloween costume would be for the party since I don't want to wear my Alice costume... well it tuned into what I think will b e my baking company name... The Sugar Fairy! its all about the Faith, Trust, and Disco dust!

I went to work and before I left I made my extensive shopping list and to do list for supplies. Then after work I set off to accomplish all tasks. I went to the cake store, and to Michael;s an to Trader Joe's. I came home and began my baking explosion... 3 batches of the pumpkin snickerdoodles and 2 red velvet cakes. I did laundry and accidentally shrunk my apron for the costume, so improvised with a shirt. I wrapped all the snickerdoodle cookies individually and did most of my list!

No comments: