Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 109365 (November 3, 2014)






Day was spent at work for a few hours, then the gym. Man are my thigh muscles sore! I must not have stretched properly yesterday. Then I came home and failed at watching The Princess Bride and stuff off the DVR before getting ready to go see Side Show.

I had no idea what to expect from the show but I really enjoyed it and the ladies did a fantastic job. My seat was great until the giant sat in front of me and it was like looking around a pole! I think the lizard man costume was done well enough since it was making my skin crawl to look at it! I also saw some familiar faces which was nice, then it was home and stuff. here are some cute Fred and Charlie photos... I particularly like extended claws on top of the sheet music for Killer Instinct!

The sad news of the day was they officially announced something I suspected which was that Pippin will be closing Jan. 4... so sad... guess I will be seeing it sooner than I planned!

No comments: