Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Day 120/365 (November 14, 2014)





Another long day filled with exhaustion. I went to my Jenny appointment where I basically am back to where i started from week one with my overeating for the week. then headed to work where I ended up having to call 911 because everyone else was too afraid to when we saw and smelled smoke coming from our elevator. It was a very small one and all turned out okay but boy did we cause a commotion!

After work eventually I had training for the first time in almost 2 weeks... boy oh boy did it do a number in me!

I got a birthday card in the mail from Davenport that was Kinky Boots themed and I thought very sweet. I eventually showered and headed out to movie night since they were showing Aladdin. They had a coloring contest and well obviously i didn't win.

No comments: