Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 106/365 (October 31, 2014)






Busy busy busy day! I had my Jenny appointment and did a bank errand. The appointment took a bunch of time because Shareen was running late, and it wasn't the best appointment because I was the exact same weight as the week before. I am okay with that since I over ate during the week and din't really get in much exercise since I was so busy. I came home, had breakfast, then got started on the tasks for the day. I made 56 cake balls and wrapped them individually, baked a cake for the cake balls for the party, made the pumpkin macarons... it was another baking explosion day. I also went over to New World Stages for a bit to help Marty and Marissa set up for the Halloween party.The place turned out to look super amazing!

I came home and did more work and then finally got ready. I went out to movie night to watch Rocky Horror Show... i do not like that movie after finally having seen it... nope! the music is catchy but nope! then I went downstairs to set up. The night went pretty well. People kept coming and I made a tiny profit. I got lots of great feedback and one scandalous bear thought he could help my business grow by giving me detailed instructions on how to get THC into butter to make the goods laced. I was like um thanks but ah no way! I mean he doesn't know me from a hole in the wall but if he did h would know that would never happen in a million years! I may have eaten a few of my cookies while there, oops! I enjoyed my costume as the sugar fairy and even more the fact  the only thing I bought for it was the cupcake patch and the sparkly fabric paint.

No comments: