Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 114/365 (November 8, 2014)





In a failed attempt to upgrade my phone while close to NH Karen and I went to Pheasant Lane Mall... I failed but we also got some stuff at Micheal's and found these cute candy cane gifts with little flavored pinnacle vodkas in them! I also got a little TLC from Sophie

I also got the food order in with Sean and we went to my Auntie Margaret's for a bit.

After we came back we went over to Michael's again to do some cookie baking with LeiLani. At first it was quiet but then it was crazy and finally Karen and I just had to leave, so we went over to Becky's for some time. We saw Tessa and Colson and I discovered that Barcardi Torched Cherry Rum in Pepsi tastes like Cherry Pepsi... it was amazing, and then Colson finally fell asleep.

No comments: