Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 115/365 (November 9, 2014)


I basically consumed small amounts of liquor all day... not one of my finer moments but it helped get through the day without hurting anyone. The morning started off with Karen and I joining my cousin Maureen (Mo) and Katie for breakfast. It was a much needed happy way to start a non-happy day.

We got back to my moms and after a tiny bit of time we got ready to head to the wake. It was difficult seeing my Nana in the casket and it took me a long time before I could bring myself to go up there to say goodbye. I am so thankful Karen had been with me, she was a great help for me and my family this whole time.

After the wake had ended we went to pickup the food to have for the reception after the funeral at Donelan's. There were so many trays of food. I also had to take on the coffee and munchkin responsibility because people were making it way too difficult. I had mostly Fireball in Apple flavored water all day, but ended it with this flavored Bailey's that tasted like a cherry cordial.

No comments: