Monday, November 17, 2014

Day 112/365 (November 6, 2014)




It was a slow morning an Karen, my mom, and I went shopping at Target for some things, then ended up getting supplies at the liquor store to get through the next few days. We discovered this lovely new flavored vodka from UV called candy bar. I also got a small bottle of Fireballs.

When we got back to my mom's Becky was there with Colson and Samantha was on her way. She tried stalking us but failed so had to call to find where I was. It was nice to see her and Xavier and Mike for a bit,

Later that night we all went over to Michael's to look an pick pictures an discuss food and everything for the funeral services. The family was a hot mess. So much chaos, disorganization. They kept going through the same stuff over and over and taking way too long. I ended up bidding (and winning) on an auction of Lunch with Hunter Parrish while in a particularly bad moment in an attempt to make myself happy. it did. It could have also been the mix of Fireball and Vodka. Nothing ended up being completely decided that night but Becky and I made plans for the next day to get some needed supplies and do some food recon.

No comments: