Monday, November 3, 2014

Day 103/365 (October 28, 2014)






The day began by rushing Pippin. I got there earlier than I actually thought I needed to but I was awake and why not be safe than sorry. While rushing I gave Ally her shirt since she was there for the filming of the show for CBS' Thanksgiving Day Parade segment. I got my favorite seat AA109 and then headed home to make a change, then off to work for a bit. Later I came home and did a quick apartment tidy because I wasn't sure if I had a visitor coming over or not. Then i dropped some baked goods off at Pippin and came home to work on the cookies for my fall s'mores idea and making the cake balls for my first official order. The cookies were tasty but i really hate rolling out cookie dough for cookie cutters, i always forget how much I hate it until i do it again... fail! The cake ball making went pretty smoothly, I am a well oiled machine in that respect now!

Then Ravi and Josh came over for a bit to pick up some baked goodies and hang out. It was nice to see them and to show off the place, especially with all of the decorations Karen and Sasha have done for the party on Saturday. Then as I was in a baking madness for the rest of the night I realized the time and went to meet up to deliver my first order and on the way back I ran into the friend I was planning on meeting later, Rochelle,, and Ben was also with her. We chatted for a bit then I headed home, stuffed dinner in my face, changed, and headed back out to meet them. I gave them some cookies and went to see Pippin. When Ben tried the Pumpkin Snickerdoodles he was like I would place an order for these... success!

The show was lovely and I am so happy I was in "my seat" Then after the show I waited at the SD area per usual. I finally told Mike how much I enjoy his glitter confetti audience sprinkling in the beginning of Act Two and he told me how he has also been throwing it into people's faces if they aren't paying attention and the other night a lady was drinking water and he threw it in her face and yelled "MAGIC" with his Fosse hands and I just about lost it. I waited way too long after Pippin at the Stage Door for KDM to come (like an hour) oops.... sometimes I do crazy things but it was nice to see him for a quick moment. Ally had met u with me since she was staying over to make rush easier and give KDM something... then we headed back home and she helped me put together my fall s'mores which were gingersnap cookies in t shape of pumpkins with pumpkin shaped pumpkin marshmallows dipped in chocolate on top... so delicious! Karen and Sasha had the ladder out for decorations and left it there and I found Charlie stuck at the top not sure how to get down. Then after a long time we finally went to bed at like 2:30 am! oops!

No comments: