Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 256/365 (May 1, 2009)


I woke up and got myself together. Eventually i made my way to Kim's apartment to move in for the weekend to play with the puppy and take care of her. Somehow my name disappeared of the list so i got stuck in the lobby for about 45 minutes until Tom was able to call and straightened things out. The doorman was trying to be helpful but he was just annoying the crap out of me!

I understood completely he couldnt give me the key until they called, so i waited quietly on the couch calling and texting like crazy. he kept asking me if i got a hold of them, and after the 4th time i was like i will tell you as soon as i do. (like i would talk to them, then not tell you? idiot!) and he also kept trying to explain to me "i cant let you up there if your name is on the list.... blah blah blah AS IF i was making a big deal about it... i wasnt i said its ok let me try calling then sat on one of the lobby couches... it just ticked me off because i was being so nice and not making a big deal and it was almost as if he was looking for a big deal!

I finally got the keys and settled in. It is so much fun and easy playing with Kim's puppy. she greets you with a toy and gives you kisses and you can just pet her, and she doesn't bite! she also knows exactly where to go potty at and you just have to feed her and clean up the wee wee pads. no messes on the floor!

I left to go to Mostly Sondheim, even though i knew brian wasnt going to be there, but hey it is still fun no matter who is there. I met this nice couple, and one of the girls from last week. we had fun and this week there was a word game also, platypus. so i sang mama, i'm a platypus now. i as also kinda surprised that i saw cole and MA there. The fill in piano guy (john) was super nice and did a good job. it was also nice getting "home" so quickly after i left.

Though the only "sad" part of the day was during one of the times when they were trying to fill space. Kate asked Danny if he knew any monologues and he was like yes, and begun doing Mark's pre-Epiphany monologue from Altar Boyz. Well he kept getting hung up every so often, and despite my best efforts to run it in my head and help i failed! the moment of truth and i couldnt do it, but i know i know it... when i think about it i can recite any part of the show, though i try not to as that is just a bad sign at how many times i have seen it. AT one point Kate was like Tamra help him out you've seen it like 122 times... she was close, i am at 119, though monday will be 120!

No comments: