Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 264/365 (May 9. 2009)

this was kind of a day i just needed really badly. I had so much fun during the week but i was just on the go ya know?  well after we all woke up (yay for my first dose of real sleep in a while, and sending dawn on her way back home sadly) i ate a little "breakfast" with ewa before giving her directions and sending her on her way. then i spent some time relaxing before i headed over to the Trump Tower apartments on the East Side. It was a trek but so worth it!

I was the first to arrive at Hope's boss' apartment and we hung for a bit while playing with Erin's Wii. I still felt like my right arm was missing without having my camera to take a picture of the amazing view! We played some American Idol KAraoke Revolution, then played Smarty Pants for a bit... i dont like that game! Eventually Emily arrived, and with my supplies she was able to add her final touch to the thesis cake she made Megan... i ended up with that colorful tongue because of it... i call it tongue art.

Megan arrived an then Erin came... Hope ordered pizza, i brought pretzles, and chips and salsa, megan brought soda and stuff and then the fun began! i ate sooooo much stuff and had sooooo much fun playing karaoke idol for quite a few hours! eventually we finished it up by watching the last half hour of the traitor justin timberlake hosting SNL which i didnt find funny at all, but i was with my friends so i didnt mind.

then i walked all the way across the island practically to the subway and went home and slept. i was very happy ewa didnt mind me staying with my friends instead of meeting her right after she saw 9 to 5... she is a good cousin!

No comments: