Thursday, May 28, 2009

Day 282/365 (May 27, 2009)


i woke up pretty early on my own thanks to so much sleep the day before, but my throat was still kind of hurting. i checked my email and saw mark was coming in so i gave him a call and we made plans.

i met up with him at wicked and we put our names in the lotto but then took a peek at the cast list and when kyle dean's name was no longer listed there i was like i have no interest in seeing the show if he isn't in it, and he thought about it and decided he didnt want to see it either (mainly because i dont think he wanted to see it by himself) so we left... and i have no idea if either of us was called, oops! any who we ended up at the 9 to 5 lotto to help sasha and matthew. we ran into penski so she hung around to help too. after sasha won we all went to vynl for some yummy food... i love my BLT but next time i will get the mac and cheese that sasha had gotten... so much yum!

then we parted ways and mark and i did some more walking and ended up in starbucks for some time. i finally parted ways with mark after a great afternoon and went to path mark to do some grocery shopping. a stupid crazy lady began following me around saying "oh honey. you're so pregnant" (tho she was so stupid she probably thought your so pregnant) and saw my shoelace was untied (what else is new) and kept saying she would tie it for me if i wanted so i wouldnt trip and hurt the baby. ya know i might not be a decent weight but i do NOT look pregnant and it irked me every time she said it, so i had to ditch her by weaving up and down a few aisles!

Whatever i ended up home and did another successful bathroom walk outside with tucker. then it was time to try and not feel so sick anymore from my poor throat and the sinuses filling up. which isnt helped by emma's insistence on cuddling up on my face, this picture is of tucker misbehaving as usual!

No comments: