Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 265/365 (May 10. 2009)

it was anther good day! i got some rest after the last night of fun, then i headed out. I met up with Ewa and her friend, and her friend's boyfriend at a Pinkberry on bleecker st. (i finally let myself get some) and we hung there for quite a while. then we walked to their car and they dropped me off on their way to their hotel. i walked to the courtyard and waited for a bit until the macdonalds were done seeing ABz

Tim gave me the tickets i needed for Broadway Loves the 80's (volume 5), and then we went down and met up with Michelle and Nicole. After we headed to Cosi's and got some yum, then walked to their car and krysta popped out of Josh's so they could meet Tucker. I am so happy i was able to spend that time with them since they are a big part of my new york family. (this was day 1 of running into Jo Ann by the way)

Today was also the day of literally running into everyone and their mother! (although no actual mothers except michelle herself) i even got to speak with mark on the phone for a while. but so many of my friends i ran onto and that was nice and another sign of the good weather being here!

Then i had some time to kill and needed to charge my phone and didnt want to go inside, and as i was heading to starbucks i noticed an outlet on the wall in the courtyard! so i chilled there for a bit letting it charge and ran into more people then i walked to Joe's Pub from the courtyard because i had so much time. when i got there i did my favorite thing to do before taking my place in line which was going to wal-green and sitting in their massaging display chair for about 20 minutes.

Then i got in line and Hope joined me and we were seated. i was so excited because i had only made my reservations that morning and they had said the cushions were taken but when we got there we were on the cushions!  so sad my camera was dead but hope got a few pictures and videos!

This one was so much fun! the theme was movies from the 80's and well it was just an evening of good music, good friends, and great performers! this time there was some good choreography! danny calvert performed thriller with zombies and everything that danced aboive my head and in front of me, and there was YMCA with original cowboy guy who came into the audience and sang to the guy next to hope before heading back and being joined by 4 delightful looking men, and many other great people. Ran into Dom there and we all hung after for a bit.

i also would like to say Mo Rocca is the king of random knowledge and should be on my team if ever we were to play trivial pursuit and made me happy i am not the only person who has never seen a bunch of movies that are "80's classics"

No comments: