Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 259/365 (May 4. 2009)

Dawn arrived from Canada via her trip from LA!!!! I dont remember everything we did, but i know that we went to Sasha's and spent some time with her and Fred and Pip and Nick. (i can't remember if matthew was there.

Pip and Fred were having lots of fun playing with each other and i wish i had been able to take a few more pictures! my allergies also flared up which was not so cool but some good medicine kicked it back into gear!

Then Dawn and I headed over to see Altar Boyz. I had made sure to get her an aisle seat close to the front (front row actually) and before the show started i looked around and there was only one other person with pull potential so i had a 50/50 shot of having my evil plan work... it totally did! She was pulled up onstage during Something About You and as michael extended his hand to her she looked at me and said "i hate you" yea that was a great moment haHA!

It was just really nice seeing it with her because she had never seen it before so when she laughed and all that stuff it was natural and reminded me of how much i love seeing the show and that was pretty hip! the last few times i have seen it i mean i liked it but it just sort of felt like i was there for a reson (which i was) and not because i wanted to see it, so it was nice to watch it and have total fun and not playing little games i have created in my head to make the show go faster. (this is why i had taken my hiatus from seeing it, i loved it too much to end up hating it... it helped with rent, and it helped with this). 

i know a big part of our random time together we spent looking for a bag for Dawn.

No comments: