Sunday, May 3, 2009

Day 257/365 (May 2, 2009)


The day started off as a lazy day. Me and the puppy spent quite a bit of time playing and keeping each other company, whilst watching a lot of tv. Finally i realized i needed to swing by my apartment even to drop off my laundry so i could be able to bring home my pizza making stuff easily on sunday. Even though i was in a weird mood i got up and headed out. It should not have taken that long to get home, but alas between the subway running local this weekend, and the construction happening around columbus circle, it took close to 45 minutes just to get from 14th st to 59th st! once past there we zipped along at a normal pace.

Going home ended up being the worst thing. between the long uncomfortable ride home, my already weird mood, my OCD in full effect, and severe discomfort at the clothes i was wearing, walking in and seeing the place a complete and utter disaster while smelling right foul of animal urine just sent me on overload. there was new furniture we dont have room for strewn about with other furniture like things, and a BIG mattress on the floor in my room interfering with the air mattress set up for our guests, and blocking the walkway to my bed leaving barely any floor space, and i couldnt get in my closet to put my laundry away. instead i made my bed and laid the clothes out on bed to get them ready for hanging when i can get in. stressed was an understatement, and a tizzy i was in!

this all sent me into a downward spiral of an emotional mess. i just wanted to get my pizza dough, get to kim's, and make pizza and crash. Well i got out at 28th to go to Whole Foods and the only dough they had left was frozen solid which meant no pizza for me and then i got to kim's and was starving! i ended up ordering a very yummy cheeseburger and onion rings. After more puppy time and tv i finally fell asleep. On the subway back i eneded up randomly listening to Scott Alan's Dreaming Wide Awake and it helped me calm down a little, which was nice.

No comments: