Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Day 268/365 (May 13. 2009)

The day began relatively hum drum. Emma was cuddled up on me as always but sadly that had to end. i had a bunch of stuff i knew i needed to do today so i put together some of my to do lists so i could begin.

i started with my battle with a lame credit card company who had tried to tell me i missed a payment when my bank clearEly has my cancelled check. so i was told to fax the copy to them... well they had given me the wrong number and i had to call the inquiry number i was given... well that was wrong too and four numbers later and three separate royal wenches (saying i had the wrong department then giving me a different number) until the fourth person was actually helpful and gave me the right number... now next week i have to call to make sure it was processed. it caused me so much stress, oof!

Tucker and i also went on a nice walk/run around the neighborhood, and eventually i went to meet karolina to get my speakers back. then we went on a quick shopping trip since she needed a new pair of work pants quickly, then i went home. On my way i stopped at the grocery store and picked up some yummy tomato and avocado to have as a snack, and yummy it was!

later i paid some bills, and did some cleaning on the laundry front since i have to do it tomorrow so i can ack since i couldnt bring myself to do it tonight. i also rediscovered the nanny, since i saw it playing on nick at nite... good times because i enjoy the show greatly!

also and what is with the everyone ring our door buzzer day today? at least 5 times today, it is wicked annoying!

ps i was also proud of myself because i needed to get to the post office before the week finished out to mail dawn some stuff she accidentally left behind, and well i went before thursday which would have been the last day i could until monday which would have been ridiculous! the best part was i thought it would take forever and even though there was an insanely long line, there were a lot of workers and i was in and out in 15 miuntes! that is a record for all of my post office trips, score!

No comments: