Thursday, May 21, 2009

Day 276/365 (May 21, 2009)


Success! after how many weeks of trying i finally made it to a game of softball in the park!

i woke up on the early side and did my usual emma cuddle time, then got ready for the day. tucker and i left for central park to meet mark and got there right on schedule! I ran into neil which was nice and he showed us how to get to the field since well i suck with directions and got way lost last time! bumped into steph and carina, which was nice! the weather was perfect and we got a spot in the shade and were able to watch the game and chat and all that fun stuff... after tucker even went pee outside! he didnt walk as much as i would have liked him too but he did enough that he fell asleep on my lack the second i sat on the subway.

then i got home and got the last of my stuff together and said bye to emma and tucker and made my way to the train station, new rochelle bound. i received a very joyous welcome from my cousins and headed to their place. it was an enjoyable afternoon with the little ones watching a tiny bit of tv, reading, having yummy pizza, and playing games... phew let me tell you i played "kickball" and tag with my cousins and boy did i get a workout... i ran so much i got all itchy and sweaty and so red! but the proudest moment was when i outran my 6 year-old cousin dennis around the whole house because let me tell you that kid moves quick... so yea i was very pleased!

i also helped krysta through email which was difficult since she left her phone at work so she would email me and i would contact the different people through text and phone call then email her back! thankfully she was able to get her phone and it was not lost.

No comments: