Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 317/365 (May 30, 2015)






Woke up on the earlier than usual for a Saturday and decided to go for a run. It started off okay weather wise but by the time i was almost done it became so hot/humid I didn't think I was going to make it... but i did get myself to do 3.1 miles in 40 minutes on my own! The first 4 minutes i ran .5 mile without stopping! Then I came home and had to shower because I was a sweaty disgusting mess!

Then Hope, Sasha, Karen and I walked downtown to to the cake store/Michaels before walking back up to meet Lola. Lola was amused finding Charlie in one of my clothing drawers and Fred was being a cat and enjoying Sasha's laundry hamper.

Had a wonderful time with Lola per usual. While Sasha and Karen crafted we did the vote (poor boys don't stand a chance) we did a Derblin story/show, she sang me a song, and played hot potato with the friends. She also named my new runicorn Isabella. Shewas pleased with the job of doing that.

After she left I went to help Dom/Anna with the Hedwig lotto, then puttered around with them for a bit before bringing some leftover cupcakes to Penski and eating 1.5 myself.

Fred's new spot to hang is the bathroom floor because of the cool tile and Charlie was not pleased I was giving Fred attention so this is the shot of him trying to knock my phone out of my hand.

I ended the night sort of early because I had a really bad headache.

No comments: