Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 325/365 (June 7, 2015)















Woke up completely torn about what to do concerning Dennis. I went back an forth a bazillion times before deciding not to go out there. If i had known sooner I would have planned my weekend around it, le sigh!

I ended up going for a long walk up the west side highway along Hudson Park. It was lovely. Then I popped into Hope's for a while and we had a nice chat then I left with some of her incredible cookies!

One of the cookies she gave me was Finding Neverland so I decided to go take a picture of it by the marquee and on the way out i ran into Gabe Violet. It was nice to have a quick chat, then i went and took the picture, and also one in the Tony Awards Pop Up Shop since they were just down the street from me. I was calling it #cookiesontour

Helped Sasha with more flowers, then eventually Ben (not her brother, her former step dad) came over and we had a delicious avocado salad. I also made more shishito peppers! Karena nd I also drank some Rumchata/fireball. Finally the the Finding Neverland Cookie after the opening number if the Tony Awards. The broadcast was pretty good, I thought Alan and Kristen did a great job hosting, the in memorium tribute was beautiful and there were no sound issues! I am sad that Brian d'Arcy James and Something Rotten didn't win though!

Charlie got his claws clipped and I pretended to win an award with Sasha's presentation bouquet... sadly the best picture was the one she missed the tiara. Fred "sniffs" the flowers.

No comments: