Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 340/365 (June 22, 2015)





Long day at work, then I went to training and oh man was it a sweaty good workout. It was also nice at times because for the first part of it Travis and I were having a conversation with one of the other trainers and his clients so it made it seem not as painful while working out. Then I headed home and showered before donning my Ravenclaw Quidditch outfit with Sasha and Karen in Slytherin stuff for Harry Potter trivia! We had fun and our team was named "Potter Cats" after our boys. One team had possibly the best team never in the existence of everything and after it was read aloud the whole room clpped and cheered for it for quite some time! It was "How does Harry Potter get down a hill? He walks... J.K. Rowling"

Then Sasha and I got Pinkberry. I also finished Orange is the New Black. Although I can see they are setting up for an interesting season 4 with the final episode I must say I was pretty disappointed with the ending, it left me feeling kind of eh.

I did get a personal high score on Tsum Tsum all by myself!

Cute sleeping Fred.

No comments: