Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Day 319/365 (June 1, 2015)





Got asked to film a concert just after midnight at 54 Below tonight so that is fun! I got up and plugged my camcorder in to charge.

Got up went to work. We have a box where we put papers that need to be shredded before being thrown out but haven't actually shredded anything in a while so I decided to buckle down and begin shredding. Let me tell you in the movies when people do emergency mass shredding because they are trying to cover something up it is lies! it took so long and kept getting jammed and after emptying the barrel twice it over heated and I had to stop! still have a whole bunch more to go, it is a good thing I enjoy shredding things. I should have moved the shredder back in my office sooner to prevent this. It is still all rainy out.

After I headed home and had a lip sync battle min-marathon followed by America's Slang. At some point I ended up accidentally taking a 45 minute nap that felt really good. I  woke up with two sleeping kitties near by. Helped Laura pick up the camera and also helped Sasha with some "playbill" flower prep work.

Then i got ready for the concert. It was for Chris McCarrell. I had never seen him before so I had no clue what to expect. It was a very enjoyable evening, He is bubbly and fun and put on a wonderful show. Glad I got to see it! Almost had an issue beforehand, thankfully Shoshana to the rescue! I need to see what is wrong with my camera battery! It said it was fully charged and when i went to test his memory card in my camera the battery all of a sudden said it had only ten minutes left! Thankfully she had her camera there and it had a charge and was very kind to let me use it.

After i went back home and helped Sasha some more with her flowers., then I couldn't sleep thanks to the nap so i put on Daredevil since it usually puts me to sleep but I actually got into the episode... oops!

No comments: