Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 332/365 (June 14, 2015)











Woke up bright and early, before Lola came in. Then I made her chocolate chip pancakes and made myself and Sasha a pancake with a cinnamon swirl in it... yummy! After breakfast we played "pass the ball" with the friends and Lola gave them story time. I tried to actually win to help her in the learning to not be a sore loser department but i actually lost... fail! She also caught me filming her story time... oops! Then she played with some legos. We had a good sleepover with her!

Later in the evning Sasha, Karen, and I went to see Ben David in his school musical. Oh man, i saw way too much of people I didn't nee to see but he did a great job and glad we could make it out. It was at Circle in the Square and before the show started the guy who works for Circle was so cranky and yelling very angrily at people for no valid reason which was annoying. After the show was over we discovered that it was pouring rain... all 3 of us in dresses and flip flops with no umbrella. In the 4 blocks home we became drowned rats from the really cold rain.

No comments: