Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 324/365 (June 6, 2015)






Got up on the earlier side and headed for a walk downtown to Michaels, Burlington Coat Factory, and Trader Joes. While on my way Paula texted me telling me that Dennis was in a play tonight and tomorrow if I wanted to come. This sent me into a torn tailspin about what to do because I had plans this whole weekend and wanted to go support him, I wish I had known sooner because I would have factored that in. In the end I decided that i wasn't going out to New Rochelle that night because of selfish reasons, but i was looking forward to my dinner plans and needed to do that video for Coleen and Jess, and it would be tiring to go out there.

When I got home I helped Sasha with more flower stuff and eventually headed over to Hedwig to shoot my video. thankfully it turned out well despite all the people there.

Then it was a quick change and I went to help Holly and Anna with Kinky Boots lotto... they got in thankfully! Then we went to the evil cookie place for a while and finally i went home and cooked dinner. Christian Borle came in while we were there. I made shishito peppers for the first time... it was a success... hello new food obsession!

After dinner since it was so nice out i went out with Sasha for a run, only after about 1.7 miles I had to walk back because my back started to spasm and it hurt really bad!

Stuff on Fred and Charlie fighting for room on the table amidst the flower explosion!

No comments: