Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Day 326/365 (June 8, 2015)





Day began with work where i stayed longer than planned because I was delaying going home. Then on my way home I was tapped on my back and discovered it was by Sasha's friend David Singletary. We had a lovely chat for a bit, so that was a pleasant surprise. Then I went to the evil cookie place where i went out of control! I got my new favorite strawberry rhubarb and was torn between getting other favorites blueberry cobbler or chocolate covered pretzel... well they had blueberry cobbler in the day old treats bin (package of 2) so i got them and one of the fresh other two cookies. I didn't mean to eat all 4 but i did.

Then when i went home it is a good thing Karen ended up not going to work today because I left my keys in a different bag and was locked out! My replacement phone case came in the mail so i did the water test which worked and put my phone in the case. It is so much better than the other one which is weird because there are only two slight differences but they make a huge impact!

Also decided I am going to Attitash with the roommates at the end of the month which should be fun!

Charlie had some fun with a leaf nd Fred is just adorable/pitiful.

No comments: