Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 329/365 (June 11, 2015)




Oh my gosh the morning was crazy! Ted had a bee in his bonnet or something but he kept asking me for different things like every 5 seconds so it was hard to put the information together with constant distractions. Then an old co-worker came in and it was nice to see him, but then I ran off for Softball.

I watched part of Curious Incident vs. Kinky Boots because I chatted with some familiar faces, then went over to watch the Les Miz vs. whoever they played game. Poor Penski wasn't feeling well so she wasn't playing so I got to chat with her which was nice, but OMG it was so hot, sweat was dripping down my legs where they were crossed and I was in the shade!

After the game ended I puttered in the park a bit waiting for the next game to start. Went to watch Davenport vs. I don't remember who. The girl from last week (Megan) was also there to watch so we chatted. The game was close and they had to have an extra inning before they thankfully won!

Then I went home and laid down because the heat was so overwhelming, I don't know how they all survived playing the heat!

Then i went out because there was a "Something Rotten" event at the Renaissance Hotel that was a complete sham/waste of my time. It was not a cast performance but the staff of the hotel performing the opening song with choreography and lip syncing. The good news was I found out I was seeing Something Rotten that night while there so I guess it wasn't too bad!

Got home again and showered then met up with Anna and Holly to kill some time before I met up with Neil to see Something Rotten. We were so close but I think of the front row seats A 103/104 are probably the best because of the shape of the stage. After seeing the show a second time I definitely do love it. so so much! I also finally had a moment of Christian Borle really does have incredible arms.

After the show Neil and I headed to Smith's Bar for a bit. Hadn't been in since it reopened. It was pretty nice until the very and because a live band started laying so it was hard to hear. All in all it was a lovely evening and I am so happy it worked out that way!

No comments: