Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 330/365 (June 12, 2015)






Despite my fun evening out last night I still managed to get up and go to the office early! Got to the street just about 8:45 to discover that it was closed off because there was a transformer fire close by. The fire department had said originally that we could get onto the street in like 15-30 minutes. Around 9:45 with no sign of change I finally went home. I finished Pinkie Pie and did a few other tings before visiting Anna at her first shift (training) at the evil cookie place, then off to training... oops! There was a cute puppy on the way back!

Travis kicked my butt at training and then I went to Trader Joe's and back home. Finally i headed back to the office and made sure to leave out money for the cleaning lady... they had only opened the street up around 3:30! and our building just barely made the cut because it was roped off right after our door so the restaurant couldn't even get back in! I made my stuffed peppers again, yum!

Then I went back home and Sasha and I watched the first episode of season 3 of Orange Is The New Black.

No comments: