Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 336/365 (June 18, 2015)



Went to work and got a bunch of stuff done in a short time, then headed off to softball. I stopped in milk bar on the way to try the cornflake marshmallow chocolate chip cookie and the cereal milk ice cream. they were not the greatest sadly.

Softball was lovely. I watched Kinky Bats win and then watched Davenport until I had to go meet up with Harper. Ended up only spending a short time with her (like 2 hours) instead of the whole night. If i had been paying attention to my phone it would have been even sooner but I failed! Instead I ended up taking her to NJ when it turns out I wouldn't have had to which cost quite a bit of money and effort because I ended up taking a cab from China Town to the Path down town.

Had a nice time in cute bookstore there called Word. We looked through a Frozen book and she informed me that "my friend Santino was Hans but he is actually a nice guy even though he isn't nice in the movie" I mean how cute is that haha! She also got sad when I went to leave and clung to me and i felt so bad but also so pleased she enjoys me so much. After about 90 seconds of clinging to me she noticed a bouncy house and was like "a bouncy house, bye" and took off running!

Then I finally made my way home! I also read the book I got for Tessa called The Princess in Black because Harper (and her Dad) recommended it to me. Harper got really excited when she had seen it. I think Tessa will like it too.

No comments: