Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Day 337/365 (June 19, 2015)




Spent the morning at work, and ended up in tears because of this whole having to move thing. Honestly i feel like there is no point to my existence any more. I can't do anything and everything sucks. I feel helpless. On the way to work i discovered overnight the Build-A-Bear closed by my office, so weird!

Then I helped Sasha with a Playbill pickup and met up with Andrey at Blockheads to talk about our concert. We made some progress. I just wish he had been keeping me in the loop more consistently because stuff could have got done way sooner!

I also gave up trying to be healthy for the day because why should I even bother caring any more?

I also made a rainbow out of fondant.

Ended up having a burger from Lucky Burger for dinner and then Jess arrived.

Fred is so cute.

No comments: